Link Bar

11.17.2008

Gobble, Gobble


Are you getting ready for Thanksgiving? This year, we're going out of town to visit my parents. We're looking forward to spending time with them. Meanwhile, I saw this cute turkey card and thought it would be fun to make. I made the turkey using punches! Isn't that fun?


I used the 1 3/8 circle punch for the body - chocolate chip
3/4 circle for the head - more mustard
two 1/4 circle for the buttons - real red
double circle for the eyes - basic black
3/4 square trimmed down for the hat - basic black
Boho Blossoms flowers for the feet and a petal for his beak - pumpkin pie
Scallop Punch for his feathers - real red, old olive, and chocolate chip

To fold the scallops:


1. Count five scallops and fold that portion of the circle down
2. Turn the circle over, and fold in half to form a crease in the middle for reference, then unfold.
3. fold the flat edge down from each side so the folded edges line up with the middle crease (similar to making a paper airplane fold).

1 comment:

  1. Oh my...this little turkey is just too cute! I'm going to try to CASE and make one for my granddaughter. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete