Link Bar

1.18.2008

Spotlighting Embracing Life

This is another make-n-take that I made for my New Catalog open house. Embrace Life is a perfect set for using the spotlighting technique. And I love the new Ginger Blossoms dsp!


16 comments:

  1. So pretty....I love the spotlighting. Why did I not order this set????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elaine, this is just beautiful. Can't wait to order this set Feb. 1st.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card. I love this set. I played with it last night. So much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Elaine! I love the psotlight technique. Don't you just love that stamp set! I've used it for everything lately. I love the ginger blossom dsp too. Thanks for sharing! :) Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, great colours and papers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful. Your blogger banner is so pretty. How'd I miss that before?

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a neat idea! I've never seen spotlighting done quite like this before. i really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the use of spotlighting with this set-came out great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful! Your customers are very lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So nice and great way to show the spotlighting techinique

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so pretty.. I'm going to have to steal your idea... :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great inspirational blog you have here! TFS!
    Misty
    Beautiful card too

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow so pretty card. Beuatiful work.

    Hugs
    Sister Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the spotlighting....I have to try that!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card - this looks a fab set - wish we could get it in the UK

    ReplyDelete