Link Bar

9.04.2008

What inspires you? Sketch Challenge 192

I am really enjoying these sketch challenges. They inspire me to try new layouts and help me with creating new cards. When I just start from scratch I have a hard time deciding on the layout, so this has been a wonderful way to get my creative juices flowing!


For this sketch I used the Always stamp set. It's so pretty. I stamped the bird in pacific point and cut it out and mounted it with dimensionals. I stamped the heart in baja breeze and then rocked and rolled it in pacific point and trimmed it out and mounted it on dimensionals as well. I originally had a strip of kiwi kiss but it didn't looks right so I used some always artichoke. I think it compliments the blues a bit better. I added some of the new kiwi kiss/very vanilla satin ribbon around the side as well.

So what inspires you to get your creative juices flowing?

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous job with the sketch!! Pretty card!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful! Love the color combo and the pretty kiwi ribbon...I need to order some of that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Love the way you used this set, great colors too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. my favorite set - i love how you got so many images from it onto your card!

    ReplyDelete