I've also been trying to experiment with taking pictures of the cards. I'm not satisfied with how the lighting is turning out. I use several different lights, but I keep getting a shadow. So in this picture I took away the piece of white cardstock that I was using for the back. Do you think it looks better that way? Can anyone give me some hints and tips on lighting?
I made three boxes. For the first one, I used wild wasabi cardstock and then some of the Porcelain Prints dsp on the front.
RecipeStamps: Wild Rose
Ink: Bayou Blue, Wild Wasabi
Cardstock: Bayou Blue, Wild Wasabi, River Rock, Porcelain Prints
Accessories: Scallop punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, 5 petal flower punch, wild wasabi striped grosgrain ribbon, blue bayou , wild wasabi , & river rock double-stitched ribbon
Click here to Order Stampin' Up! Online Anytime!!

I just love the last box you made - thanks for the inspiration!
ReplyDeleteThis box is beautiful however, I tried the PDF link and it does not work could you please email it to me at
ReplyDeletepaschal.sara@gmail.com
I so love the porcelain prints dp and the IC it is a sad, sad day:(
I loooove this!
ReplyDeleteI can't get the PDF to open - is there another way to get the instructions? I would love to feature this a 3D demo challenge over at splitcoast.
Nicole :D
www.thestampinlibrarian.com
THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! ... and again I say THANK YOU!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is great! Thanks for the clear template. It made making these easy! You rock.
ReplyDeleteHi there! i was wondering if you can send me the template, i'm not able to download it...thanks a bunch =)
ReplyDeleteczmartinez@charter.net
Great project, but I can't downlaod a copy, which I thought I could do. Is ther something that can be done, to HELP with the tutorial, as I thought it would be in tutorial form.
ReplyDeleteTHX..
Susan,
ReplyDeletePlease email me and I will send you the pattern.
eschader@comcast.net
It's wonderful,butI couldn't get the pattern could you send me a copy victorianlady66@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, absolutely beautiful! I sent you a private email about your lighting...*wink*
ReplyDeletei came across your blog and it is wonderful! i saw one project that i would like to try out however i'm unable to access the link for the pattern. could you possibly e-mail it to me. it will be greatly appreciated.
ReplyDeletestamping hugs,
diana
Gorgeous box, can't wait to make one.
ReplyDeleteI too could not open the link to the pattern, my email address is annemadeit75@yahoo.co.uk. I love your blog, thankyou for sharing your ideas with us. Anne x
ReplyDeleteHello I love this box I tried to get the template but it no longer exists anyway you can tell how to get the template the women in my family have a cookie swap every year instead of gifts and we trade recipes and I think this would be an economical gift to give them. If you can help me I would really appreciate it. Thank you!
ReplyDelete