Link Bar

▼

5.16.2008

Birthday Invite

I can hardly believe my little baby is turning one! For her birthday party I wanted to make a special invitation. Since I painted her room certainly celery and decorated with lavender lace and lovely lilac accents, I used the Flowers for You dsp which has those colors and butterflies too! I added some glitter to the butterfly stamp that I used from Live Your Dream. I stamped the cake from Eat Cake and glittered the swirls. Have a great weekend!

9 comments:

  1. What an adorable invitation! Perfect for a 1 year old's birthday party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this - I need to make some baby shower invites and I think a pocket card like this might be really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so darling!! ;) I really would like to use this set more!! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great invite! Pocket cards are the best for invites. Fun colors and papers too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. perfect little invite!! I love pocke tcards. My little one turns 1 on Sunday, where does the time go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty invite! Happy 1st Birthday to your little one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty invite! Happy 1st Birthday to your little one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty. Love that cake!
    Very fiting for your daughter's first birthday celebration. Great colors. Very pretty. Very soft!
    TFS

    ReplyDelete