We made this adorable Heart Tote at our last meeting. Jen found a Heart box at Target that we used as our template. We stamped Tres Chic on textured groovy guava cs. I added some wide grosgrain ribbon as a handle. Some chocolate and this tote is ready to give away!
Oh my gosh, this is so adorable. I'm just flipping through blogs and found yours. I love the tote. Nice work.
ReplyDeleteAudrey :)
That is the best idea ever. I would never have thought about it, but I love it!!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is soooooooo cute. I love the idea.
ReplyDeleteThat is adorable!! I would look so cute hanging on a door or a cabinet knob --- maybe you'll share the template!!
ReplyDeleteI love that heart tote bag very cute!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful little bag
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute gift idea. Love this! :)
ReplyDeleteJust love your blog ! You do fantastic work.
ReplyDeleteLizette
Oh my godness, this is adorable. So lovely. Awesome.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Sister Sandy
Absolutely adorable!
ReplyDeleteSo so gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute.. what a great way to give a little chocolate!
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous heart treat pouch!! Thanks so much for sharing!! ;)
ReplyDelete