We made these lovely photo wallets at our last meeting. I really love the color combination of river rock, so saffron, always artichoke and ballet blue. And I love how all the colors are pulled from the Le Jardin dsp, making it so easy to pick colors for a project!
We used French Flair to stamp the outside of the wallet and Carte Postale to stamp the embellishments.
Great project! I love those colors together. Good project for a class or club. Thanks for sharing! :)
ReplyDeleteYou did such a fantasic job with this! Just beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLove this project! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteWOW very cool Love it!
ReplyDeleteWow what for a nice creation. The colors are great. Love it.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Sister Sandy
Nice project! I've got some of that paper just waiting to be used.
ReplyDeleteWOW, this is GORGEOUS! Love how it turned out!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty!! Great color combo!
ReplyDeleteOMG! Just gorgeous work! Deb
ReplyDeleteVery pretty. I like the colors. That is a fun idea.
ReplyDeleteAwesome project!! I think this is such a fun and easy gift! Actually, I've been catching up and I'm loving all the projects you've been posting!
ReplyDeleteFabulous wallet, great colours
ReplyDeleteI love this project. I've got to try it!
ReplyDeleteOMG I could use one of these for some of my photo's and this would also be a great gift! TFS! Beautiuflly done!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely stunning and so creative. Love it! Lol x
ReplyDeleteThese colors ROCK! Great design.
ReplyDeleteGreat project - can't wait to have a go at this - its beautiful.
ReplyDelete