I saw this box and thought it was so cute I had to give it a try! It's made with three boxes from the Sizzix Matchbox die and then a piece of 2 3/4" x 9 1/2" cardstock scored at 2 1/16", 4 1/2", 6 9/16", and 9".
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Monday, June 29, 2009
I can't post pictures of it until July 1st, but you can get your catalog now! If you're in the area and part of my hostess or stamp club, come pick up your complimentary catalog! Otherwise you can purchase one for $5 if you can pick one up from my house or I can ship one (US only) to you for $10 including shipping fees.
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Here are the three cards we made to put in the tote. "Friends, Here for you, 24-7" from the Friends 24-7 stamp set. We used the coordinating Parisian Breeze paper and punches to complete the cards.
Monday, June 22, 2009
Monday, June 15, 2009
|Country Living Summer Cookout Kit||$24.95|
The exclusive Country Living Summer Cookout Kit includes the following products:
- 8 die-cut table tents (2 each of 4 colors)
- Die-cut components, bamboo skewers, and envelopes to create 8 shish kabob invitations
- 12 die-cut coasters (3 each of 4 colors)
- 16 die-cut tags (4 each of 4 colors)
- 24 12" x 12" printed food wrapper sheets (12 each of 2 colors)
- 4 printed recipe cards
- 5 yards linen thread
- Ruby Red Classic Stampin' Spot
- Night of Navy Classic Stampin' Spot
- Dig In stamp set (item number 116700)
Note: the kit does not include tablecloths, plates, flatware, or food.
Friday, June 12, 2009
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
I love making treat bags and when I saw one on the cover of the Stampin' Success Magazine, I decided to try to make one of my own! I started with a 4" x 12" sheet of pacific point cardstock and scored it at 5 1/4" and 6 3/4" lengthwise for a 1 1/2" base.
Monday, June 1, 2009
Click here for Retiring Stamps list pdf
Click here for Retiring Decor Elements pdf